Please email your CV to
Administrative Office Assistant
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Reporting to the general manager, the Administrative Office Assistant will provide secretarial and administrative support to management to ensure efficient day to day operations in the office.
- Process general phone inquiries and direct to the appropriate staff member
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Greet clients, suppliers and visitors to the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Prepare reports, memos, and documents; word processing, spreadsheet, and database
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and courier
- Manage and forward incoming general e-mails and voice mails to the appropriate staff member
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available and coordinate the needed maintenance for office equipment
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the company’s databases and back-up electronic files
- Manage travel, meeting and events arrangements.
Assist with financial management
- Assist in preparing invoices and financial statements and file financial material according to procedure
- Process accounts payable and receivable accurately and with appropriate backup
- Assist in preparing accurate bank related paperwork and deposits
- Assist with financial reports as required
- Month end tasks and duties as required.
- Minimum of 4 years demonstrated experience in office administration preferably in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma; college education in business, computers, or office management is an asset
- Excellent computer skills in MS office, word processing, spreadsheets, database management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work management, prioritizing skills
- Attention to details, accuracy, reliability and teamwork.
Business Development & Sales Reps
Location: Toronto, Ontario
The Business Development & Sales Rep will identify new sales channels and opportunities and implement a full sales cycle including target identification, securing and managing customers communication /meetings, understanding and analyzing customers needs, addressing customers concerns/objections, proposing solutions, negotiating, closing the deal and maintaining a long term customer relationships.
- Develop a pipeline of new customers through direct or indirect contacts and prospecting
- Respond to daily sales activities and develop new sales initiatives
- Ensure closing and converting new initiatives into new contracts / revenue
- Build and sustain existing and new customer relationships
- Perform all necessary sales related tasks including customer calling, preparing quotes/sales proposals, customers visits, price negotiation, complaint management
- Create and deliver compelling, customer specific presentations and product demonstrations
- Attend industry related events including trade fair and conferences as assigned by the management
- Cooperate with other departments on the execution of proposals, new contract negotiations, customer sales orders, sales forecast, customer service etc
- Keep up-to-date with the industry and competition trends and news and provide continuous market feedback to the management
- Maintain knowledgeable understanding of changing regulatory guidelines and mandates affecting the industry
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and regulations.
- 5 years of relevant experience in the medical devices sector preferably in consumables
- Proven experience in identifying, qualifying and closing deals
- Proven track-record of sales/business development performance
- University degree is a plus
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and organized; strong planning and prioritization abilities
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively; independently and as a team member
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Availability to travel when required.
Production / Machine Operators
Location: Toronto, Ontario
The Production/Machine Operator positions are part of a team that has accountability for a safe and efficient operation of machines/equipments in one of the production areas which may include: flat knitting, cement coating and/or warehousing.
- Operate and tend to one or more machines and carry out the daily machine related operational tasks
- Ensure that specifications are met and determine if machines need adjustment
- Respond to changes, if required, as directed and/or according to written specification
- Monitor and observe processes, equipment, materials and surroundings to identify, record and report the errors, damages or defects
- Follow and execute required tasks according to the manufacturing, safety and quality procedures and ensure all work performed meets quality standards.
- Effectively communicate any manufacturing, quality control, safety or production issues and problems to the management/supervisor
- Assist with machine maintenance as specified
- Practice good housekeeping including cleaning dust and lint and removing waste
- Participate in training and employee performance reviews as required
- Perform other related duties as specified by supervisor.
- High school or equivalent
- 2 years of manufacturing experience or a completion of industrial training course; experience in flat knitting and cement coating lines is a plus
- Familiarity with operational/quality procedures
- Basic math skills and measuring skills (ability to read a ruler)
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing English
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs and must be able to stand, move, twist and bend to operate, move and clean equipment
- Good vision and attention to detail
- A license to drive lift trucks is a plus
- Ability to meet attendance expectation
- Ability to work nights, weekends and overtime when needed.
- Computer literacy.
Thank you for all interested applicants in advance, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.