The semi-rigid zinc paste bandage consists of a two-way elastic knitted fabric impregnated with zinc rolled onto a plastic core. 10 m long and available in two sizes.
- Carrier Fabric: Approx. 37% viscose, 63% polyamide
- Zinc Paste: Zinc oxide, glycerin and preservatives
- Easy to apply and no cutting needed
- Fast drying and good moldability
- Cooling effect and skin friendly
- Two-way stretch for a comfortable fit
- Latex- Free
- Gelatin Free
The zinc paste bandage is used for managing leg ulcers, venous insufficiency, edemas, thrombophlebitis, secondary fractures and sport injuries.
10 m (11 yds) roll individually packed in an aluminum pouch and a cardboard box.
|Item No.||Size (Length - Width)||Roll/Box||Roll/Carton|
|517208||11 yds x 3” (10 m x 8 cm)||1||27|
|517210||11 yds x 4” (10 m x 10 cm)||1||27|